On July the 24th 2020, Cubicle7 posted about the latest Errata for Wrath and Glory. The respective PDF on e.g. drivethrurpg.com (affiliate link) is also updated. The Forge is brought up to date regarding Archetype Cost and Advanced Character Creation options. The most notable changes are:
- Wounds are now Toughness plus two times Campaign Tier.
- Many Archetypes and Advanced Creation got cheaper (check out the Archetype Section in the Forge to re-calculate the costs).
- Advanced Character Creation now allows (ask your GM) to buy Archetype Abilities.
- Inquisitor got a different (read: better) starting gear.
- Some Wargear got renamed. Please check and re-add if necessary.
Some smaller Wargear and Talents changes probably slipped through this first round of Forge updates, to please reach out if you find any inconsistencies. Thanks in advance and enjoy.
My Characters: 0 SlotsCustom Species
Character Generator for Wrath and Glory
This online character generator for Wrath & Glory allows you to create and organize multiple characters. Just define a Setting with a fitting Tier and start building. For severe issues, feedback and ideas, reach out to me via docsofdoom+forge(at)gmail.com.
One last note, the generator is still missing some features, e.g. some Talents like Special Weapon Troopes, but the vast majority is working as expected. Still, please consider this a late BETA Version, so characters might be deleted (or broken) on future updates. I will try my best to migrate the existing ones to the new version.